top of page

There are two types of investor visas so before looking into E-2 visa requirements for investors you want to make sure the E-2 visa is the right fit for you as a foreign investor. If the E-2 visa isn’t the correct fit for you, there is also the option of an EB-5 investor green card.

On an E-2 visa, you may:

Work legally in the company that is the investment vehicle in the U.S.
Travel freely in and out of the U.S.
Stay on a prolonged basis with unlimited two-year extensions as long as you maintain E-2 qualifications
Be accompanied by your dependents under 21, relatives and spouse. Your spouse may also work while in the U.S. while your dependents may attend U.S. schools, colleges, and universities, and do not have to apply for a separate student visa.

If you need more information contact Visa Journey Inc for a consultation.

Please fill out the form below:
bottom of page