top of page

For many foreign-born persons, the most sought after U.S. immigration benefit is permanent resident status (a green card). One of the most common ways an immigrant will get a green card is through marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

Due to a perceived prevalence of people marrying U.S. residents fraudulently in order to obtain green cards, however, these marriages are closely scrutinized by the U.S. government to ensure that they are genuine.

If you need more information contact Visa Journey Inc for a consultation.

Please fill out the form below:
bottom of page